Challenge: This home needed a handicap entrance to the house.
Solution: Based on the layout of the house and the needs of the homeowners, we recommended a set of wide french doors be added to the larger bedroom. We added a deck off the bedroom and installed a handicap ramp for easy access.
- Recommendations on handicap access options to homeowner
- Installed a door in the large master bedroom to provide a wide, wheelchair accessible opening
- Graded area outside bedroom to prepare for new deck
- Built custom deck using Trex decking for durability and ease of maintenance
- Built custom wheelchair ramp to deck using Trex decking material
- Installed wheelchair lift for motorized access to deck