Challenge: This bathroom was looking dated and tired. The homeowner asked us to give it a makeover.
Solution: Our team took the bathroom down to bare walls and started from scratch. The end result is a clean, modern look with new fixtures and easy to clean finishes.
- Provided recommendations to homeowners with various ideas for the makeover
- Demolished bathroom including removing tub, vanity, sinks
- Installed new tile floor
- Build custom vanity and installed along with new fixtures
- Installed new low threshold shower with subway tile
- Fixtures included stationary rainhead, handheld with diverter valve, and seat
- Built new closet
- Painted walls, added bead board
- Painted trim to match